On August 3rd, DLive will be hosting a TeamFight Tactics Community Event! Registrations are now open – https://forms.gle/DnUUzHZdWg5yen467. Registration ends on July 31st with limited spots.
Time & Date
August 3rd at 12PM PST
The event will be live streamed on dlive.tv/community
Format & Prizing
The tournament’s format resembles that of the most recent TFT Thursday. 2 simultaneous lobbies, 8 people per lobby, 4 rounds of lobbies. The first round has randomized lobbies, then the top 4 from each lobby face each other in a Winner’s lobby and the bottom 4 of each lobby face each other in a Loser’s lobby, repeating for rounds 2-4. Placing top 4 in either lobby grants you prize money, and the prize amount is doubled in the Winner’s lobby.
Prizing breakdown: Total – $400
($360 prize money + $40 MVP award)
- Round 1 (Per lobby)
- 1st – 1650 LINO Points
- 2nd – 1100 LINO Points
- 3rd – 625 LINO Points
- 4th – 375 LINO Points
- Round 2-4 (Winner’s lobby)
- 1st – 2500 LINO Points
- 2nd – 1250 LINO Points
- 3rd – 625 LINO Points
- 4th – 625 LINO Points
- Round 2-4 (Loser’s lobby)
- 1st – 1250 LINO Points
- 2nd – 625 LINO Points
- 3rd – 300 LINO Points
- 4th – 300 LINO Points
There’ll be a $30 bonus to the most consistently high placed player.
- All Games Will be Played on NA
- All participants must Join the event Discord Channel https://discord.gg/3W9GdSE
- Must be streaming on DLive during the tournament
- Must be a follower of dlive.tv/community
- Must be a follower of @officialDLive on Twitter
- Must retweet the announcement tweet from @officialDLive
- Upmost respect and sportsmanship to the other participating teams
Terms & Conditions
The Event is open only to those who: (i) at the time of entry, are at least 18 years old, or if between 13 (or in certain jurisdictions, 16 years old) and 18 years old, have permission from their legal guardian; (ii) have an account on https://dlive.tv and agree to be bound by DLive’s terms and conditions at https://community.dlive.tv/about/terms-of-service/ (the “DLive Terms”); and (iii) are not located in any Prohibited State. For purpose of these Rules: (i) “Prohibited States” means a state or jurisdiction in which the Event violates its Gaming Laws, including Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Louisiana, Maryland, Montana, South Carolina, South Dakota, and Tennessee; and “Gaming Laws” means various rules, regulations and laws addressing sweepstakes, contests, and tournaments with entry fees and/or prizes govern the Event. It is your responsibility to determine whether the state, country, territory or jurisdiction in which you are located is a Prohibited Jurisdiction. We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to monitor the location from which you participate in the Event, and we may block access from any Prohibited Jurisdiction.
Other Conditions – No Cheating
Welcome to the TeamFight Tactics Community Tournament Event (the “Event”)! It is the responsibility of all Event participants (the “Participants”, “you” and “your”) to know and understand that fake followers and botting of any kind will result in a forfeiture of their contribution to the rewards pool.
DLive reserves the right to take action as it deems appropriate, including at any time disqualifying you from participating in the Event, in the event you breach any Game Terms, DLive Terms or these Rules.
Other Conditions – Without limiting the restrictions set forth in the DLive Terms
• Gambling and fantasy sports betting are prohibited.
• In the event that your participation in the Event is sponsored by third parties, you cannot create the impression that DLive creates, sponsors, or otherwise endorses your third party sponsors, their products, or their services.
• You cannot promote other live streaming or video platforms, alcohol, tobacco, drugs, pornography, weapons, betting or gambling, or any companies, products or services related to the above.
• You cannot broadcast or publish any content that is misleading, fraudulent, deceptive, illegal, obscene, libelous, threatening, harassing or otherwise objectionable or contrary to DLive’s interests.
Disclaimers – Without limiting the DLive Terms
• DLive is not liable for any incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages (including, without limitation, loss of data or goodwill, and loss of business opportunity) of any kind arising out of or in connection with this Event, whether or not DLive has been informed of the possibility of such damage, even if a limited remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you. In no event will DLive’s total liability to you arising out of or in connection with the Event exceed one hundred dollars ($100). This term will continue beyond the term of the Event.
• You agree to protect, defend, indemnify and hold harmless DLive, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives and employees from and against any and all costs and expenses, damages, claims, suits, actions, liabilities, losses and judgments including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and legal expenses, based on, arising out of or in any way related or connected with in connection with your breach of the DLive Terms, Game Terms or these Rules. This obligation will continue beyond the term of the Event.