On September 15th, DLive will be hosting a WoW Speed Run Community Event!
Registrations are now open until September 12th. Sign up here – https://forms.gle/mo29b1BdKeWeCq8GA
Time & Date
September 15th at 12PM PST
The event will be live on https://dlive.tv/community
- All players will play on the same server (To Be Determined at a Later Date)
- Players must play as “Solo” No teaming or outside help is allowed.
- Players must create a brand new character
- Players will either play as Night Elves. They can pick any class.
- The Run will be exactly 2hrs.
- Players must be on the character selection prior to the start of the event
- At The end of the 2hrs everyone must type /play and screenshot the event
- Winners will be determined by Highest Level Followed by Highest Exp.
|1||6,250 LINO Points|
|2||4,583 LINO Points|
|3||2,917 LINO Points|
|4||2,917 LINO Points|
|5||2,083 LINO Points|
|6||2,083 LINO Points|
|7||1,250 LINO Points|
|8||1,250 LINO Points|
|9||833 LINO Points|
|10||833 LINO Points|
Additional Tournament Info:
- Everyone must join the Discord Channel https://discord.gg/G4FnZ3F
- Must be streaming on DLive during the tournament
- Must be a follower of dlive.tv/community channel on DLive
- Must be a follower of @officialDLive on Twitter
- Must retweet the announcement tweet from @officialDLive
- Upmost respect and sportsmanship to the other participating teams
Terms & Conditions
The Event is open only to those who: (i) at the time of entry, are at least 18 years old, or if between 13 (or in certain jurisdictions, 16 years old) and 18 years old, have permission from their legal guardian; (ii) have an account on https://dlive.tv and agree to be bound by DLive’s terms and conditions at https://community.dlive.tv/about/terms-of-service/ (the “DLive Terms”); and (iii) are not located in any Prohibited State. For purpose of these Rules: (i) “Prohibited States” means a state or jurisdiction in which the Event violates its Gaming Laws, including Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Louisiana, Maryland, Montana, South Carolina, South Dakota, and Tennessee; and “Gaming Laws” means various rules, regulations and laws addressing sweepstakes, contests, and tournaments with entry fees and/or prizes govern the Event. It is your responsibility to determine whether the state, country, territory or jurisdiction in which you are located is a Prohibited Jurisdiction. We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to monitor the location from which you participate in the Event, and we may block access from any Prohibited Jurisdiction.
Other Conditions – No Cheating
Welcome to the DLive World of Warcraft Speed Run Community Event (the “Event”)! It is the responsibility of all Event participants (the “Participants”, “you” and “your”) to know and understand that fake followers and botting of any kind will result in a forfeiture of their contribution to the rewards pool.
DLive reserves the right to take action as it deems appropriate, including at any time disqualifying you from participating in the Event, in the event you breach any Game Terms, DLive Terms or these Rules.
Other Conditions – Without limiting the restrictions set forth in the DLive Terms
• Gambling and fantasy sports betting are prohibited.
• In the event that your participation in the Event is sponsored by third parties, you cannot create the impression that DLive creates, sponsors, or otherwise endorses your third party sponsors, their products, or their services.
• You cannot promote other live streaming or video platforms, alcohol, tobacco, drugs, pornography, weapons, betting or gambling, or any companies, products or services related to the above.
• You cannot broadcast or publish any content that is misleading, fraudulent, deceptive, illegal, obscene, libelous, threatening, harassing or otherwise objectionable or contrary to DLive’s interests.
Disclaimers – Without limiting the DLive Terms
• DLive is not liable for any incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages (including, without limitation, loss of data or goodwill, and loss of business opportunity) of any kind arising out of or in connection with this Event, whether or not DLive has been informed of the possibility of such damage, even if a limited remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you. In no event will DLive’s total liability to you arising out of or in connection with the Event exceed one hundred dollars ($100). This term will continue beyond the term of the Event.
• You agree to protect, defend, indemnify and hold harmless DLive, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives and employees from and against any and all costs and expenses, damages, claims, suits, actions, liabilities, losses and judgments including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and legal expenses, based on, arising out of or in any way related or connected with in connection with your breach of the DLive Terms, Game Terms or these Rules. This obligation will continue beyond the term of the Event.