Date: June 19th to 21st 2020
Time: 9am PST
Game: Dead by Daylight
Total Prize Pool: $800 + Giveaways
Register Now: ➡ Click Here ⬅
- Team based tournament (4 or more players)
- Killers will host lobbies, KYF
- MapOrder: Midwich School, Temple of Purgation, Groaning Storehouse, Fracture Cowshed, and Wreckers Yard
- Broken down into 5 rounds played across 3 days
- Teams: 1-56
- Teams 25-56, will play in the Borrowed Time round to determine the Top 4 teams from that bracket to be introduced to the main bracket and participate in Round 2
- 1st: $200 USD in Lemons (20,833 Lemons) + $50 USD in Paypal
- 2nd: $100 USD in Lemons (8,333 Lemons)
- 3rd-4th: $50 USD in Lemons (4,166 Lemons)
- Random Winners: Five people picked at random from chat to win $10 sent from PayPal
- V-Rally 4 $50
- F1 2018 $45
- Book of Demons $25
- Fury Unleashed $20
- 911 Operator $15
- Of orcs and men $15
- Medieval Kingdom Wars $14
- Don’t open the doors $11
- Atari Vault $10
- Stasis $10
- System Shock: Enhanced $10
- Royal Offense $10
- Super Sports Surgery $10
Chest Bonus: 2,000 Lemons added to the chest each day.
- +7,000 Points per escape
- +200 Points per completed generator
- +500 Bonus points for no deaths
- +50 Bonus points max for using 4 unique survivors (Example Adam, Feng, Tap, Ace)
- +100 Bonus points if all 4 survivors bring in no items
- +End game scoreboard points
- +50 Bonus points for only running 1 addon
- +100 Bonus points for running no addons
- (-1000,+0,+1000) Based on the killer you play from the chart belowExample: If you choose “The Clown” you get an extra 1000 points for your killer points
- Killers are allowed to camp and tunnel, they are not allowed to body block a survivor in a particular area for more than 10 seconds. Also killers are not allowed to intentionally ground a survivor, if suspected of intentionally grounding the killer will be penalized.
- No extreme stretched resolution, the tournament is broadcasted live and we would like to watch the gameplay not the grass textures on the maps.
- Only two offerings are allowed into the match, i.e. cut coin for killer and salty lips for survivor.
- Killer and Survivor may bring in Brown or Yellow items + add-ons.
- Banned Perks:
- Killer – No One Escapes Death, Rancor
- Survivor – Adrenaline, Object of Obsession, Decisive Strike (Only 2 team members can run this perk)
If you bring a banned perk or more than 2 people run Decisive Strike you will be forced to use your one allowed restart. If it happens more than one time in a match your team will be disqualified.
- Keys ARE NOT allowed to be brought into the game or used if found in the chests on the map. You may however, use the add-ons attached to the keys.
- All Survivor names must be unique, we cannot have four Karens on one team.
- Extreme lag/Lag switching will cause a restart to occur, if staff notice it happens again the match will once again be restarted and possibly a new killer and survivor will have to be chosen.
- Disconnection: If you disconnect within the first 60 seconds of the game it will result in a restart. However, if any significant progress is made on the game the match will not be restarted. If a game breaking bug does occur staff will discuss what to do for the round.
- No arguing with staff for any reason or causing any problems in the Dlive chat. If this happens you will get a 1st time warning with a timeout. If the issue persists after the warning and timeout, it will result in a disqualification and ban.
Disqualification: If for ANY reason a team is suspect of cheating they will be disqualified. If you are disqualified you forfeit the rights to any prizes and possible future events.
Head of Community (English) at DLive