Date: June 19th to 21st 2020
Time: 9am PST
Game: Dead by Daylight
Total Prize Pool: $800 + Giveaways
Register Now: ➡ Click Here ⬅
- Team based tournament (4 or more players)
- Killers will host lobbies, KYF
- MapOrder: Midwich School, Temple of Purgation, Groaning Storehouse, Fracture Cowshed, and Wreckers Yard
- Broken down into 5 rounds played across 3 days
- Teams: 1-56
- Teams 25-56, will play in the Borrowed Time round to determine the Top 4 teams from that bracket to be introduced to the main bracket and participate in Round 2
- 1st: $200 USD in Lemons (20,833 Lemons) + $50 USD in Paypal
- 2nd: $100 USD in Lemons (8,333 Lemons)
- 3rd-4th: $50 USD in Lemons (4,166 Lemons)
- Random Winners: Five people picked at random from chat to win $10 sent from PayPal
- V-Rally 4 $50
- F1 2018 $45
- Book of Demons $25
- Fury Unleashed $20
- 911 Operator $15
- Of orcs and men $15
- Medieval Kingdom Wars $14
- Don’t open the doors $11
- Atari Vault $10
- Stasis $10
- System Shock: Enhanced $10
- Royal Offense $10
- Super Sports Surgery $10
Chest Bonus: 2,000 Lemons added to the chest each day.
- +7,000 Points per escape
- +200 Points per completed generator
- +500 Bonus points for no deaths
- +50 Bonus points max for using 4 unique survivors (Example Adam, Feng, Tap, Ace)
- +100 Bonus points if all 4 survivors bring in no items
- +End game scoreboard points
- +50 Bonus points for only running 1 addon
- +100 Bonus points for running no addons
- (-1000,+0,+1000) Based on the killer you play from the chart belowExample: If you choose “The Clown” you get an extra 1000 points for your killer points
- Killers are allowed to camp and tunnel, they are not allowed to body block a survivor in a particular area for more than 10 seconds. Also killers are not allowed to intentionally ground a survivor, if suspected of intentionally grounding the killer will be penalized.
- No extreme stretched resolution, the tournament is broadcasted live and we would like to watch the gameplay not the grass textures on the maps.
- Only two offerings are allowed into the match, i.e. cut coin for killer and salty lips for survivor.
- Killer and Survivor may bring in Brown or Yellow items + add-ons.
- Banned Perks:
- Killer – No One Escapes Death, Rancor
- Survivor – Adrenaline, Object of Obsession, Decisive Strike (Only 2 team members can run this perk)
If you bring a banned perk or more than 2 people run Decisive Strike you will be forced to use your one allowed restart. If it happens more than one time in a match your team will be disqualified.
- Keys ARE NOT allowed to be brought into the game or used if found in the chests on the map. You may however, use the add-ons attached to the keys.
- All Survivor names must be unique, we cannot have four Karens on one team.
- Extreme lag/Lag switching will cause a restart to occur, if staff notice it happens again the match will once again be restarted and possibly a new killer and survivor will have to be chosen.
- Disconnection: If you disconnect within the first 60 seconds of the game it will result in a restart. However, if any significant progress is made on the game the match will not be restarted. If a game breaking bug does occur staff will discuss what to do for the round.
- No arguing with staff for any reason or causing any problems in the Dlive chat. If this happens you will get a 1st time warning with a timeout. If the issue persists after the warning and timeout, it will result in a disqualification and ban.
Disqualification: If for ANY reason a team is suspect of cheating they will be disqualified. If you are disqualified you forfeit the rights to any prizes and possible future events.
Director of Streaming Operations at DLive Entertainment