We are incredibly excited to launch the first version of our mobile live streaming application for both Android and iPhone devices.
With the new “Go Live” feature, you can not only stream directly to DLive with your camera, but can also stream your favourite mobile games from the comfort of your sofa within minutes!
View the chat and notifications directly on your smartphone screen to ensure you never miss a donation, subscriber or follow!
How to stream from your mobile phone to DLive
Streaming from your smartphone couldn’t be easier! Launch the latest version of the DLive app and head on over to your profile.
You can then select what type of stream you wish to start, we currently offer 2 types of streams:
Selecting this option will use your phone screen as the stream input.
Selecting this option will use either your front or rear cameras as the stream input.
⚠ You will be asked to allow access to your phone camera, screen and microphone.
Setting your Stream Information with Mobile Dashboard
We listened to your feedback and have added a full mobile dashboard to quickly update your stream information:
- Stream Title
- Tag (Family Friendly / Mature / X-Tag)
- Replay Thumbnail
- Save recording of the stream
- Stream Quality (360p, 480p, 720p)
When you’re ready to start mobile streaming on DLive, just press the “Go Live” button at the bottom of the mobile dashboard.
🎮 Game Streams
When streaming games, you will only be able to access your live chat by switching to your DLive stream in the app or enabling the “float” option. This is to prevent any overlays blocking key components of your gameplay.
- Live Status & Uptime
- Viewer Count
- End Stream
- Show Live Stream (pop out video player)
- Stream Dashboard (Edit your Title / Category etc)
- Float Chat – Toggles a Chat overlay
🔴 IRL Streams
- Viewers – Shows how many users are watching your live stream
- Start Stream -Goes live to your DLive.tv channel
- Close – Returns to your mobile dashboard
- Chat – Shows your chat messages (can be scrolled)
- Activity Feed – View follows / subscriptions / donations
- Share – Copies your DLive channel URL to share via messages etc
- Switch Camera – Changes between front & rear camera (only for IRL Live Stream)
- Go Live – Starts your IRL Live Stream
How to Stop your DLive Mobile Live Stream
When you are ready to stop your live stream, press the small red “Power” icon at the top right of your display.
For more information, please see our help guide over at: https://help.dlive.tv/hc/en-us/articles/360039326131-How-to-Stream-from-Mobile-Phone
Head of Community (English) at DLive