fbpx
User Stories

The Choice I Will Never Regret

Denny photo

Shared by Denny

Hey everyone!

Waking up every single day and being a part of such an absolutely amazing community is something you truly can’t beat. I remember being introduced to DLive back on May 3rd, 2019 from a good friend of mine. From May 3rd, 2019 up until I first clicked that “Start Streaming” button on OBS on July 18th, 2019. I was a complete viewer of the platform and starting to understand the platform at the time was truly incredible. Coming into streamer’s chat rooms and getting the biggest warmed welcomes and getting that family feel every time I was in a stream truly made me think, “Wow, this platform is truly something different and I love it!” 

streamscreenshot1

When people ask me, “What makes you stream on DLive?”, it turns into a long conversation. I don’t look at DLive as any other streaming platform, I look at it as a family. Everyone genuinely cares for one another and we all strive to see each other grow together. With DLive we have the best team members out of any platform, we have staff and guardian members that will be there to help you in minutes! 

streamscreenshot2

Coming onto DLive has truly been one of the best things I’ve ever done. DLive has given me a place where I can stream and enjoy other’s streams every single day and genuinely build friendships and connections with other people. This place that I am glad to call my home will be with me forever. DLive is truly one of the best things that has happened in my life. The choice of coming over to DLive is a choice I will never regret!

streamscreenshot3

If you are looking to start streaming or looking for a new place to stream on, I would definitely recommend you all to stream on DLive!

Write A Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.