Element Hunt together with millions of DLivers
Thank you for participating the event. If you are one of the winners, visit this page to claim your rewards.
Element Hunt starts from August 19th, 2019
Streamer competition starts from 9AM to 3PM, August 24th 2019, PST
500,000 LINO POINTS TO DLIVE STARS
Join the streamer competition from 9AM to 3PM on Saturday, August 24th PST
The amount of LP that is donated between two account will not count towards rankings
Streamers who create alt accounts and transfer and or donate to themselves will be disqualified
For streamers with more than 500 followers before August 24th
Top 50 channels with the most donations by the end of the event will receive 300,000 LINO Points
For streamers with less than 500 followers before August 24th
Top 50 channels with the most donations by the end of the event will receive 200,000 LINO Points
COLLECT ELEMENTS TO SPLIT $10,000
Starts from August 19th until 3PM, August 24th PST
There will be 4 elements – Water, Air, Earth, Fire – randomly distributed on DLive
Follow the instructions below to collect all 4 elements to enter
$10,000 in rewards will be equally shared between users who collect all 4 elements.
Rewards will be paid in LINO Points at the end of the event.
DAILY GIVEAWAYS TO 240 WINNERS
Starts from August 20th to August 23rd everyday at 10AM PST
50 winners for warrior badges, 5 winners for ninjaghini, 5 winners for DLive T-shirt
Tune in the live prize drawing on DLive channel
2 TOURNAMENTS WITH $1,000 UP FOR GRABS
There will be 2 tournaments hosted on August 24th
Select one to join now!
HAPPY HOUR CONTESTANTS
Submit your channel and let us know what you will be streaming on August 24th
We will list your channel here and give you a shoutout during the event from DLive channel
Terms & Conditions
The Event is open only to those who: (i) at the time of entry, are at least 18 years old, or if between 13 (or in certain jurisdictions, 16 years old) and 18 years old, have permission from their legal guardian; (ii) have an account on https://dlive.tv and agree to be bound by DLive’s terms and conditions at https://community.dlive.tv/about/terms-of-service/ (the “DLive Terms”); and (iii) are not located in any Prohibited State. For purpose of these Rules: (i) “Prohibited States” means a state or jurisdiction in which the Event violates its Gaming Laws, including Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Louisiana, Maryland, Montana, South Carolina, South Dakota, and Tennessee; and “Gaming Laws” means various rules, regulations and laws addressing sweepstakes, contests, and tournaments with entry fees and/or prizes govern the Event. It is your responsibility to determine whether the state, country, territory or jurisdiction in which you are located is a Prohibited Jurisdiction. We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to monitor the location from which you participate in the Event, and we may block access from any Prohibited Jurisdiction.
Other Conditions - No Cheating
Welcome to the August Happy Hour on DLive Event (the “Event”)! It is the responsibility of all Event participants (the “Participants”, “you” and “your”) to know and understand that fake followers and botting of any kind will result in a forfeiture of their contribution to the rewards pool.
DLive reserves the right to take action as it deems appropriate, including at any time disqualifying you from participating in the Event, in the event you breach any Game Terms, DLive Terms or these Rules.
Other Conditions - Without limiting the restrictions set forth in the DLive Terms
• Gambling and fantasy sports betting are prohibited.
• In the event that your participation in the Event is sponsored by third parties, you cannot create the impression that DLive creates, sponsors, or otherwise endorses your third party sponsors, their products, or their services.
• You cannot promote other live streaming or video platforms, alcohol, tobacco, drugs, pornography, weapons, betting or gambling, or any companies, products or services related to the above.
• You cannot broadcast or publish any content that is misleading, fraudulent, deceptive, illegal, obscene, libelous, threatening, harassing or otherwise objectionable or contrary to DLive’s interests.
Without limiting the DLive Terms:
• DLive is not liable for any incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages (including, without limitation, loss of data or goodwill, and loss of business opportunity) of any kind arising out of or in connection with this Event, whether or not DLive has been informed of the possibility of such damage, even if a limited remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you. In no event will DLive’s total liability to you arising out of or in connection with the Event exceed one hundred dollars ($100). This term will continue beyond the term of the Event.
• You agree to protect, defend, indemnify and hold harmless DLive, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives and employees from and against any and all costs and expenses, damages, claims, suits, actions, liabilities, losses and judgments including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and legal expenses, based on, arising out of or in any way related or connected with in connection with your breach of the DLive Terms, Game Terms or these Rules. This obligation will continue beyond the term of the Event.