PUBG Mobile X Resident Evil 2 Unofficial Launch Party on DLive
Zombies are taking over DLive
Start pulling out your best zombie fighting clothes. Our captains have assembled and are calling all those able to help fight the zombies with the power of lemons. Are you ready?
2 hours of competition. $1200 for the winning group, $300 for the top scoring team. Signup is closed.
Make sure your favorite group is well equipped during the 2-hour competition; the top scoring team will give out $400 to all their supporters
The best and boldest zombie slayers have been selected
6 teams, divided into two defense groups will help DLive survive the night.
The team and the group with the highest score will receive prizes from the $1,500 prize pool.
50 points per win – 120 points per G Stage 1 Boss killed – 80 points per Tyrant killed – 20 points per Licker killed – 20 points per player killed – 2 points per Zombie killed
Supply your favorite team with lemons, win up to $400!
Donate lemons to your favorite team to make sure they’re well supplied; the top scoring team will give out $400 to all their supporters
Welcome to the PubGM RE2 Event (the “Event”)! It is the responsibility of all Event participants (the “Participants”, “you” and “your”) to know and understand the rules set forth below (the “Rules”). Rules are subject to change at any time. Failure to follow the rules may risk forfeiting a prize claim.
The Event is open only to those who: (i) at the time of entry, are at least 18 years old, or if between 13 (or in certain jurisdictions, 16 years old) and 18 years old, have permission from their legal guardian; (ii) have an account on https://dlive.tv and agree to be bound by DLive’s terms and conditions at https://community.dlive.tv/about/terms-of-service/ (the “DLive Terms”); and (iii) are not located in any Prohibited State. For purpose of these Rules: (i) “Prohibited States” means a state or jurisdiction in which the Event violates its Gaming Laws, including Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Louisiana, Maryland, Montana, South Carolina, South Dakota, and Tennessee; and “Gaming Laws” means various rules, regulations and laws addressing sweepstakes, contests, and tournaments with entry fees and/or prizes govern the Event. It is your responsibility to determine whether the state, country, territory or jurisdiction in which you are located is a Prohibited Jurisdiction. We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to monitor the location from which you participate in the Event, and we may block access from any Prohibited Jurisdiction.
• Total prize pool is $1,500 USD, with the winning group receiving $300 and the top scoring team receiving $1,200.
• Please allow up at least 24 hours to receive prize claims.
• The following obligations are your sole responsibilities: (i) all taxes (including without limitation federal, state and local taxes) in connection with receiving a prize; and (ii) all applicable fees charged by banks and other payment processors (such as PayPal).
Team & Scoring
• 1 caster
• There will be 6 teams competing in this Event, with 4 participants in each team. Each team will be led by a captain.
• The 6 teams will be divided into two groups of 3 teams each.
• The composition of the groups and the teams, and the selection of captains, will be determined by DLive in its sole discretion.
• 50 points per win
• 120 points per G Stage 1 Boss killed
• 80 points per Tyrant killed
• 20 points per Licker killed
• 20 points per player killed
• 2 points per Zombie killed
Other Conditions - No Cheating
• If you are caught cheating you will be banned. Cheating includes, without limitation, using some sort of emulators, mods, bots and other similar software.
• Collusion of any kind with your competitors is considered cheating. If the DLive determines that any competitor is colluding to manipulate the results or intentionally underperforming, the collaborating players may be immediately disqualified. This determination is to be made at DLive’s sole discretion. Anyone disqualified in this manner forfeits all rights to any titles or prizes they might have otherwise earned.
Other Conditions - Without limiting the restrictions set forth in the DLive Terms
• Gambling, raffles, or fantasy sports betting are prohibited.
• At least one team member from each team must use DLive platform to stream the team’s participation in the Event.
• In the event that your participation in the Event is sponsored by third parties, you cannot create the impression that DLive creates, sponsors, or otherwise endorses your third party sponsors, their products, or their services.
• You cannot promote other live streaming or video platforms, alcohol, tobacco, drugs, pornography, weapons, betting or gambling, or any companies, products or services related to the above.
• You cannot broadcast or publish any content that is misleading, fraudulent, deceptive, illegal, obscene, libelous, threatening, harassing or otherwise objectionable or contrary to DLive’s interests.
Without limiting the DLive Terms:
• DLive is not responsible for any in game glitches.
• DLive is not responsible for any lag issues.
• DLive is not liable for any incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages (including, without limitation, loss of data or goodwill, and loss of business opportunity) of any kind arising out of or in connection with this Event, whether or not DLive has been informed of the possibility of such damage, even if a limited remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you. In no event will DLive’s total liability to you arising out of or in connection with the Event exceed one hundred dollars ($100). This term will continue beyond the term of the Event.
• You agree to protect, defend, indemnify and hold harmless DLive, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives and employees from and against any and all costs and expenses, damages, claims, suits, actions, liabilities, losses and judgments including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and legal expenses, based on, arising out of or in any way related or connected with in connection with your breach of the DLive Terms, Game Terms or these Rules. This obligation will continue beyond the term of the Event.
DLive reserves the right to take action as it deems appropriate, including at any time disqualifying you from participating in the Event, in the event you breach any Game Terms, DLive Terms or these Rules.