Are you interested in becoming a partner at DLive.tv? We are honored that you would take the time to consider it. In this article you will find an overview of the basic requirements and differences between the partner programs offered.
Regardless of the partnership level, we do expect:
- Content creators who are interested in growing their channel on DLive.
- Content creators who actively promote DLive and contribute to the growth of DLive.
- Active members of the community on Discord and Fanbase.
- Community members who are good role models for our new and existing users.
- Participate or help promote events, campaigns and programs hosted by DLive.
- 2000 LOCKED LINO Points minimum
- Successful Champion quiz (Stage 2 - sent after initial partner application approval)
Besides the requirements listed above, we also expect you to have certain stream history on DLive. For example:
- Minimum 1 month
- Minimum 15 streams
You can apply without this requirement but meeting them will increase your chance to get approval.
Last Update: 8th January 2018
If you meet the minimum requirements to become a Verified Partner:
If you are already a Verified Partner and would like to apply for Global Partner:
We expect all DLive Partners to be representatives of DLive and therefore must abide by our Community Guidelines which can be seen over at : https://community.dlive.tv/hc/en-us/articles/360016611891-Community-Guidelines
If you do not adhere to the DLive Community Guidelines, we may issue a strike on your account for each violation. If you incur 3 strikes on your account, you will be removed from the DLive Partnership program.
If you partnership is revoked, you may be eligible to re-apply in 3 months.
If you wish to terminate your partnership, please raise a support ticket at: https://community.dlive.tv/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000198871
Please note: Any active subscriptions will not be renewed and DLive will provide no refunds to your subscribers.