Streaming schedules? Who has one?

Comments

6 comments

• Lagby   

Hi Jimmy,

Weekdays 9am EST (New York Time Zone) until I'm done.  (I end on average early to mid afternoon)

I am focused on being a positive personality variety game streamer who likes to talk and interact with my audience more than the game part. :-D

(you can also find my intro in the "Introduce yourself" discussion area and learn more about me there.)

• CaliMeatWagon   

Midnight-5am PST(7am-Noon UTC) 7 days a week

Using video games as the visual back drop I share my experiences, opinions on events, politics, technology, cars, culture, music, video games, and cannabis with the goal of engaging people through thought and dialogue and striving to always learn and improve.

• Rook81   

I work a full time job and I'm also a father of two so you'll mostly find me going live once my wife and kids are in bed.  I try to stick to a schedule of Tuesday - Friday from 10:30PM-12:30AM EST.  **My work schedule is flexible so you'll often find me throwing up a stream randomly during the day** If you would like to stay updated on when I'm about to go live please follow me on twitter by clicking >here< 

• JcKento   

Hey everyone!

I've been streaming every day, Monday through Sunday 15PM UTC, these days I stream at least 2 hours a day and I've been playing all sorts of games, from retro gems like Zelda: Oracle of Seasons to Roller Coaster Tycoon, so come down and check it out!

JC.-

• Joey Tech Talks   

Monday nights, I'm going to be doing a regularly scheduled Joey Plays episode, 10PM ET, 7PM PT. (It's been a while since I've done this regularly). On Joey Plays, I play a game out of my gaming library! It may be a first time play, or it may be a game I love playing. 

On Wednesday nights, I'm bringing back Joey's Totally Tech at 10PM ET, 7PM PT. This is a weekly tech news and commentary show. I'm hoping to add some new segments to the show as well.

And then, of course, I do various video uploads throughout the week. 

• Rorifett   

With work and kids I can usually only commit to 3 nights a week (Monday, Wednesday and Friday 8pm ish BST/GMT) but I stream as much as I can outwith these hours too. Tend to stream for 4-6 hours, very much a variety streamer and gaming is secondary to shooting the shit 😁

Please sign in to leave a comment.