So I've been here for just 3 days and you've probably been working on this for years.
Sometimes people lose track of what things are like though, so I'll just give my first impression.
1. It seems I have created three different accounts; one for this forum, one for dlive and one for some old migration thing that's related? It's a little confusing and tiresome. You're probably aware of this one though.
Slow to give feedback
2. It took me about 5-6 screens to get to this screen to be able to offer my 2 cents from the moment I clicked "feedback" on the top right while watching a stream. That seems a lot.
3. It's a shame one can't connect messages to the linocoins they donate. That would make donating more attractive imo.
4. Phoneapp really is great, good quality, easy to use. But the amount of dings from donations make it sound like a pinball machine. This is probably a scaling issue you hadn't experienced before. I wish there were an option to change it or to independantly change the volume of donations. At the very least increase the threshold to icecream for it, so that it isn't so easy to spam it (without losing the dopamine reinforcement for people to join in and give you their sweet cash)
Developers on twitter
5. Ace responses. It's what got me interested to look further and not just watch killstream
Switching to stream and different chats
6. I think this is actually a great feature, although it took me two days to really figure it out, particularly going back to the stream I was watching was hard, which was a little frustrating at first. Some visual aid where to continue watching a stream would have been helpful in that early transition and might help people stay just a little longer at their first stay, which might well be valuable in the long run.
Anyways, keep doing your thing, great site.
Please sign in to leave a comment.