• Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 24
  • Subscriptions 10

Activity overview

Latest activity by Danbiohackingman
  • Danbiohackingman created a post,

Diamond Gifs

Feel free to use these diamond gifs on your streams, and let me know if you think of something you would like done in this style!   Link to gif: https://imgur.com/a/dhTVOHULink to original video: h...

• Danbiohackingman commented,

DLive to the moon!

[Free] Gift Themed DLive Diamond Thank you

Dlive&Direct!Feel free to use this Gift themed diamond notification gif on your Dlive streams!I plan on adding more gifs like this for the holidays so if you are looking for a ice cream, lemon,...

Hey DLive Community!

Hey Dlive community!I am DanBioHackingMan, some of you may already know me but for those of you who don't, its nice to meet you!Dlive & Direct! I love making gifs for the community and streamin...

[Free] Fallout 76 Ninjaghini Gif

Thanks for you support everybody! I made another gif today Feel free to use this Ninjaghini gif on your fallout 76 streamsI will be updating this thread with more fallout 76 donation assets   Here ...

Much appreciated my dudes!

[Free] Red Dead Redemption 2 Gamblers Diamond Gif

Hey dlive community! Feel free to use this gif on your Red Dead Redemption streams Let me know if you want to see more stuff like this

Those assets are amazing!Have you tried a magenta background to preserve your gif lighting effects with a chroma key?

Time to reignite my twittering muscles, maybe even bug those people from college I never talk to! I think it would be cool to have a physical Dlive badge or black belt purchasable after becoming a ...