Robsteady

A working husband and father trying to indulge his love of gaming and crypto while doing my part to help build up this awesome community!

• Total activity 53
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 4
  • Subscriptions 23

Activity overview

Latest activity by Robsteady
  • Robsteady created a post,

Request: Donation goal bar overlay

I was wondering if anyone has put together a donation goal overlay for use with Lino/DLive? Unfortunately I don't have the time to try to figure that kind of thing out and I'd rather not spend the ...

A couple requests/suggestions for TidyLabs chat overlay

I've been bouncing back and forth (in my head at least) about how I want to set up my overlays but leaning more towards running the game "full screen" on the stream. One of the (only) thi...

• Robsteady commented,

I'm so glad they aren't going to be shutting down after all! I've been rocking to stuff I found there for years. I'm actually using something I got from there as my starting, brb, and thank you sce...

Same issue with dropped frames and minutes behind.

Answered

So I've mentioned during my streams a few times and in a previous post on the bug section here that I experience periods of dropped frames during my streams. I've tried running through Castr and th...

• Robsteady commented,

Wow, that was an awesome introduction post! Welcome aboard and I hope to be catching some of your streams. I love the positive vibe I got from this post so I'd love to see how you portray that ener...

• Robsteady commented,

Hey hey! Been awesome chatting with you so far. Looking forward to lots of good times!

Consecutive streams don't piece together correctly

Another issue I've noticed, if I have to stop and restart a stream I seem to end up with a first video, then a second video which is the first video with a longer timeline but no additional content...

Random periods of bit/frame rate drop.

Funny, I was having issues viewing others, now I'm getting a little OCD about issues with MY connection. Previous streams of mine didn't seem to have this issue, it only seemed to show up about a w...

• Robsteady commented,

Funny that you asked this right now because it seemed to have gone away for a while but just this morning it seems to have come back. I noticed it with Staana's and SpitRoastSmith's streams but I h...

• Robsteady commented,

I don't use my fanbase very much (like I've said before, I'm kinda lousy at marketing myself) but based on other suggestions here, I could almost imagine it being similar to a user's wall on facebo...