• Total activity 144
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 1 user
  • Votes 43
  • Subscriptions 48

Articles

Recent activity by DLive Team Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • View Your Subscribers

How do I view my paid subscribers? Click your avatar on the upper-right hand corner and select My Channel. Underneath the video player click Subscribers. The list of your paid subscribers will be ...

• Word Filtering

It is the responsibility of the broadcaster to moderate their channels. Using the word filter is one of many moderation tools. Adding words to the filter will make it impossible for a viewer to typ...

• v0.9.1: Infrastructure Upgrades

DLive v0.9.1 was implemented into production on Wednesday, Novmember 14, 2018. If you encounter any issues, have feedback or a would like to request a feature visit the Community Hub forum and make...

• DLive Global Meetup Recap

Hey DLivers! We are back from Istanbul, and we had a fantastic time! Istanbul is a truly global city that has so much to offer! We spent our time there surrounded by engaged and passionate communit...

• v0.9.0: Paid Subs, Hosting and Optimizations

Update Notes DLive v0.9.0 was implemented into production on Thursday, October 25, 2018. If you encounter any issues, have feedback or a would like to request a feature visit the Feedback and Bug R...

• v0.8.7: Get LINO using Credit/Debit Cards + Badges!

Update Notes This small update was implemented into production on Saturday, October 13, 2018. If you encounter any issues, have feedback or a would like to request a feature visit the Feedback and ...

• v0.8.6: Pop Out Chat is Back!

Update Notes This small update was implemented into production on Thursday, October 11, 2018. If you encounter any issues, have feedback or a would like to request a feature visit the Feedback and ...

• v0.8.5: Get Lino Points is Available

Update Notes This update was implemented into production on Monday, October 8, 2018. If you encounter any issues, have feedback or a would like to request a feature visit the Feedback and Bug Repor...