Lunawolf

DLive streamer! 😊 Lover of pugs, video games, and coffee! Don't be afraid to say hi, I don't bite!!! ^^

• Total activity 49
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 32
  • Subscriptions 8

Activity overview

Latest activity by Lunawolf
  • Lunawolf commented,

Hey there, welcome to DLive! :)   Making games/designing games has been a dream of mine since I was a kid. I plan on going back to college soon and getting a Bachelor's in Computer Science and work...

• Lunawolf commented,

Hello, welcome to DLive! :) We are glad to have you here. And congrats on hitting 200 followers!   I definitely know how you feel, being on Twitch I couldn't be my genuine self or play the games th...

• Lunawolf commented,

Just caught your stream, welcome to DLive! You are a great addition to the community and I hope to see more of ya! :)

• Lunawolf commented,

Welcome to DLive! Kingdom Hearts is definitely a classic. <3 I'll have to come by and catch you when you're live!

• Lunawolf commented,

Welcome to DLive! I've streamed on Twitch for 4+ years but nothing has quite filled my heart like DLive has. I'll definitely have to come by and catch a stream when you go live!

• Lunawolf commented,

Here's my submission! https://youtu.be/jcpPS75FjwA Sorry it's so late but I hope y'all like it! 😊   You can find me over on DLive at dlive.tv/lunawolf 🌙✨

• Lunawolf commented,

So happy to have found DLive and I'm eternally grateful to be a part of this wonderful community. I can't wait to see DLive grow even more than it already has! 💛

• Lunawolf commented,

Thanks Cheech! Was definitely a crazy stream if I do say so myself. 😆 I will definitely add that to my playlist! Flume is amazing <3

• Lunawolf created a post,

Hello everyone, Lunawolf here!

Hello! My name is Lunawolf! You can call me Luna. :) I am currently 19 years old and reside in Southern California!   I first started my streaming career around 4 years ago. I have always relativel...