DLive is a live streaming and video community that allows users to broadcast and upload content that they have created and wish to share with an opportunity to earn rewards from their viewers and the Lino blockchain. On DLive, we would like everybody to feel welcome and to be able to call this platform home. These guidelines are applicable to DLive.tv, DLive Mobile applications, Community Hub and DLive managed public servers such as Discord.
- Cultivate a friendly environment for different communities.
- Be respectful, friendly and sincere.
- Encourage and help other community members, especially new users.
- Harassment of other members in the community is not allowed.
Content (including live streams, videos, and comments) is prohibited if it;
- Is illegal.
- Is violating copyright policy.
- Is sexual content involving minors.
- Is pornographic or contains nudity.
- Threatens, harasses, falsely advertises, or encourages others to do any of the prior.
- Impersonates someone in a misleading or deceptive manner.
- Is posting personal information of others without other’s consent.
- Is spam.
- Is self harm.
- Is hate speech that directly attacks a person or group on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, disease, age, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity.
The following behaviors are prohibited on DLive.
- Impersonating someone in a misleading or deceptive manner.
- Posting or linking information that is deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, libelous, and harassing.
- Breaking DLive or doing anything that interferes with normal use of DLive.
- Creating multiple accounts to evade punishment or avoid restrictions.
- Abusing the infrastructure resources and rewarding system.
Username Recycle Policy
Usernames on DLive are provided on a “first come first served” basis. This means that if a username is available, the first person to register that username will have it.
Your username may be changed without notice if:
- Specific Trademarks are violated
- Impersonation of another user / brand
- Inactive for 12 months (viewing / streaming on DLive)
NSFW (Not Safe For Work) Content
Content on the public listing pages on DLive.tv is PG-13. Content that contains extreme statements, or profanity, which a reasonable viewer may not want to be seen accessing in a public or formal setting such as a workplace should be tagged as NSFW. This tag can be applied to individual pieces of content or to the entire channel. If you found a channel that is NSFW but not tagged correctly, you can report to a staff member.
Moderation Within Live Channels
Individual live channels on DLive may have their own rules in addition to the Community Guidelines and their own moderator to enforce them. DLive provides tools to aid moderators, but does not prescribe their usage. Channel owners and moderators are required to moderate the chat based on the community guidelines above.
The DLive Team reserves the right to;
- Ask you take appropriate actions for content.
- Enable the age restriction if the user has not done so by themselves and the content is NSFW.
- Mute accounts from chat rooms.
- Remove privileges from, or add restrictions to, accounts.
- Removal of content.
- Disable accounts on DLive if the Community Guidelines are not followed.
To report behavior or content that is inconsistent with these Community Guidelines, please contact us.
Last updated on Monday, March 3rd, 2019.