DLive is a live streaming and video community that allows users to broadcast and upload content that they have created and wish to share with an opportunity to earn rewards from their viewers and the Lino blockchain. On DLive, we would like everybody to feel welcome and to be able to call this platform home. These guidelines are applicable to DLive Website, DLive Mobile applications, Community Hub and DLive managed public servers such as DLive Discord and DLive Reddit.
- Cultivate a friendly environment for different communities.
- Be respectful, friendly and sincere.
- Encourage and help other community members, especially new users.
- Harassment of other members in the community is not allowed.
Content (including live streams, videos, and comments) is prohibited if it:
- Is illegal.
- Is sexual content involving minors.
- Is pornographic or contains nudity.
- Threatens, harasses, falsely advertises, or encourages others to do any of the prior.
- Impersonates someone in a misleading or deceptive manner.
- Is posting personal information of others without other’s consent.
- Is spam.
- Is self harm.
- Is hate speech that directly attacks a person or group on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, disease, age, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity.
The following behaviors are prohibited on DLive:
- Impersonating someone in a misleading or deceptive manner.
- Posting or linking information that is deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, libelous, and harassing.
- Facilitating, encouraging, offering, or soliciting sexual conduct.
- Breaking DLive or doing anything that interferes with normal use of DLive.
- Creating multiple accounts to evade punishment or avoid restrictions.
- Abusing the infrastructure resources and rewarding system.
Username Recycle Policy
Usernames on DLive are provided on a “first come first served” basis. This means that if a username is available, the first person to register that username will have it.
Your username may be changed or account may be suspended without notice if:
- Specific trademarks are violated.
- Impersonation of another user / brand.
- Contains profanity, hate speech, or racial slurs.
- Inactive for 12 months (viewing / streaming on DLive).
“X” Tagged Content Policy
Content on the public listing pages on DLive is PG-13, and mainly for gaming and general entertainment.
All controversial political news and NSFW content (Not Safe For Work content that contains extreme statements, or profanity, which a reasonable viewer may not want to be seen accessing in a public or formal setting such as a workplace) should be tagged as “X”.
“X” tagged content will be restricted to users who have the “X Tag” content filter enabled. The “X Tag” can be applied to individual pieces of content or to the entire channel.
Should my channel be marked as “X” ?
If you are unsure what rating you should set your channel to, please see the examples below (not limited to):
- Controversial political news
- Game nudity
- NSFW content
- Excessive profanity
If you are unsure which setting to classify your stream, please contact a member of staff. If you feel your stream is drifting towards being “X” content, please enable the “X” content tagging from your streamer dashboard. If you find a channel that should be X Tagged but is not tagged correctly, you can report to a staff member.
Moderation Within Live Channels
Individual live channels on DLive may have their own rules in addition to the Community Guidelines and their own moderator to enforce them. DLive provides tools to aid moderators, but does not prescribe their usage. Channel owners and moderators are required to moderate the chat based on the community guidelines above.
The DLive Team reserves the right to:
- Ask you take appropriate actions for content.
- Change the content rating to NSFW without warning if the user has not tagged correctly.
- Mute accounts from chat rooms.
- Remove privileges from, or add restrictions to, accounts.
- Removal of content.
- Suspend / Disable accounts on DLive.
To report behavior or content that is inconsistent with these Community Guidelines, please contact us.
Last updated on Saturday, March 30th, 2019.