DLive is a live streaming and video community that allows users to broadcast and upload content that they have created and wish to share with an opportunity to earn rewards from their viewers and the Lino blockchain. On DLive, we would like everybody to feel welcome and to be able to call this platform home. These guidelines are applicable to DLive Website, DLive Mobile applications, Community Hub and DLive managed public servers such as DLive Discord and DLive Reddit.
- Cultivate a friendly environment for different communities.
- Be respectful, friendly and sincere.
- Encourage and help other community members, especially new users.
- Harassment of other members in the community is not allowed.
1. General Prohibited Content
Content (including live streams, videos, and comments) is prohibited if it:
- Is illegal.
- Is sexual content involving minors.
- Is pornographic or contains nudity.
- Threatens, harasses, falsely advertises, or encourages others to do any of the prior.
- Impersonates someone in a misleading or deceptive manner.
- Is posting personal information of others without other’s consent.
- Is spam.
- Is self harm.
- Is hate speech that directly attacks a person or group on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, disease, age, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity.
2. General Prohibited Behavior
The following behaviors are prohibited on DLive:
- Impersonating someone in a misleading or deceptive manner.
- Posting or linking information that is deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, libelous, and harassing.
- Facilitating, encouraging, offering, or soliciting sexual conduct.
- Breaking DLive or doing anything that interferes with normal use of DLive.
- Creating multiple accounts to evade punishment or avoid restrictions.
- Abusing the infrastructure resources and rewarding system.
- Artificially collecting likes, followers, or shares, posting repetitive comments or content, or repeatedly contacting people for commercial purposes without their consent.
3. Sharing Copyrighted Content on DLive
Streaming copyrighted content on DLive is strictly prohibited, examples include (but not limited to):
- Re-broadcasting movies
- Re-broadcasting television shows and/or TV channels
- Re-broadcasting sports matches
- Re-broadcasting content that you do not own or otherwise do not have the rights to share
Exceptions will be made to the broadcaster providing they have obtained permission from the copyright holder. To submit your permission, please contact us here.
What kind of copyrighted content is allowed?
Content creators on DLive are permitted to stream the following (but not limited to) items providing the streamer is actively commenting:
- Movie Trailers
- Game Trailers / Clips
- Videos that are available for free in public domain (Movies are prohibited)
This section does not override anything that has been mentioned as prohibited in this document. Any unauthorized content you share on DLive may be subject to a takedown by the rights holders to remove the infringing content from DLive, which may also result in an account strike or suspension.
4. Excessive Use of Giveaways / Sweepstakes / DLive Chest
DLive permits streamers to run giveaways in their channel providing it is not the main focus of their content. The excessive use of Giveaways / Sweepstakes is prohibited on DLive. Additionally, if you use DLive to communicate or administer giveaways or sweepstakes, you are responsible for the lawful operation of that promotion, including:
- Must provide clear rules and guidelines;
- Offer terms and eligibility requirements (example: age and residency restrictions); and
- Comply with applicable rules and regulations governing the promotion and all prizes offered (example: registration and obtaining necessary regulatory approvals)
The DLive chest is designed to help streamers engage with the community and reward the community fairly, please ensure the following guidelines are adhered to at all times. Failure to follow these guidelines may result in an account strike and possible restrictions placed on your account:
- Chest advertising in DLive stream titles is prohibited
- Chest value on your DLive stream overlay is prohibited
- Countdowns to chest opening on your DLive stream overlay is prohibited
5. Sexualized Content
To ensure a safe and healthy environment in the DLive Community, we do not allow content creators to sexualize their content. Account restrictions or suspensions may be placed on an account if your content is sexualized. This includes (but not limited to):
- Twerking / Sexually Suggestive Dancing for Donations / Follows / Subs
- Sexually suggestive clothing
- Sexually suggestive commentary
Gambling on DLive with LINO Points is strictly prohibited according to our Terms of Services. This includes any form of “buy in” using LINO Points. An example would be: 1 x Diamond = 1 Entry to win xxx (anything with a monetary value).
Streaming gambling games online (eg: Online Poker, Online Blackjack) are allowed providing the country you are streaming from permits it in local laws.
7. Username Recycle Policy
Usernames on DLive are provided on a “first come first served” basis. This means that if a username is available, the first person to register that username will have it.
Your username may be changed or account may be suspended without notice if:
- Specific trademarks are violated
- Impersonation of another user / brand
- Contains profanity, hate speech, or racial slurs
- Inactive for 12 months (viewing / streaming on DLive)
8. “X” Tagged Content Policy
Content on the public listing pages on DLive is PG-13, and mainly for gaming and general entertainment.
All controversial political news and NSFW content (Not Safe For Work content that contains extreme statements, or profanity, which a reasonable viewer may not want to be seen accessing in a public or formal setting such as a workplace) should be tagged as “X”.
“X” tagged content will be restricted to users who have the “X Tag” content filter enabled. The “X Tag” can be applied to individual pieces of content or to the entire channel.
Should my channel be marked as “X” ?
If you are unsure what rating you should set your channel to, please see the examples below (not limited to):
- Controversial political news
- Game nudity
- NSFW content
- Excessive profanity
If you are unsure which setting to classify your stream, please contact a member of staff. If you feel your stream is drifting towards being “X” content, please enable the “X” content tagging from your streamer dashboard. If you find a channel that should be X Tagged but is not tagged correctly, you can report to a staff member.
9. Moderation Within Live Channels
Individual live channels on DLive may have their own rules in addition to the Community Guidelines and their own moderator to enforce them. DLive provides tools to aid moderators, but does not prescribe their usage. Channel owners and moderators are required to moderate the chat based on the community guidelines above.
10. Content Labeling
Please ensure you accurately label your content and channel correctly. Extensive misuse of stream Titles, Categories, Language, and channel About section are prohibited. The following are not permitted in your stream title:
- Chest information
- Profanity, hate speech, or racial slurs
- Trademark violations
- Brand impersonation
- Mocking / Impersonation of other content creators
The DLive Team reserves the right to:
- Ask you take appropriate actions for content.
- Change the content rating to “X” without warning if the user has not tagged correctly.
- Mute accounts from chat rooms.
- Remove privileges from, or add restrictions to, accounts.
- Removal of content.
- Suspend / Disable accounts on DLive.
12. Global Automatic Chat Moderation
Online safety is paramount for DLive platforms and Content Creators. The following rules of global automatic chat moderation are applied to protect community from spamming and harrassment.
- If the account is muted in 4 channels within 24 hours, the user will be temporarily muted in all channels for 24 hours.
- If the account is muted by 12 channels in total within 15 days, the user will be temporarily muted in all channels for 7 days.
- If the account is muted by 20 channels in total within 30 days, the user will be muted in all channels permanently.
To report behavior or content that is inconsistent with these Community Guidelines, please contact us.
Last updated on Wednesday, September 4th, 2019.