Global Partner Program
What is DLive looking for in Global Partners?
- Verified Partners who have found their home on DLive and are interested in starting a live streaming career on DLive.
- Verified Partners who actively promote DLive and contribute to the growth of DLive.
- Verified Partners who are good role models for new and existing memebers of the community.
- Verified Partners who participate or help promote events, campaigns and programs hosted by DLive.
What are the requirements to become a Global Partner?
- Must have more than 1000 followers.
- Must stream on 12 separate calendar days totalling 35 hours a month.
- Must have 100,000 LINO Points gifted to them in the last calendar month.
- Must have a minimum of 50,000 Locked LINO Points.
What do Global Partners receive?
- Special Global Partner badge.
- Once you have reached Global Partner status you will receive 10 Ninjaghini’s as a welcome bonus.
- As another welcome perk, you will receive a $100 gift card to the DLive merch store.
- Live stream transcoding (quality switch options).
- 30% Extra Content Bonus paid for by DLive.tv.
- Decreased LINO payment processing times.
- Danmaku Overlay – read more
These are only the perks that Global Partners receive now, but in the future they can expect things such as: emotes, polls, and much more.
How do I become a Global Partner?
The Verified Partner application can be found below:
Will I become a Global Partner if I apply?
Meeting the requirements does not mean that you will receive the status of Global Partner. DLive reserves the right to make the final decision on all applications. DLive also reserves the right to remove the Global Partner status from any user and update the minimum requirements at any time.
Still need help? Contact us, here.