#MayThe4th on DLive
Celebrate #MayThe4thonDLive with your favorite DLive streamers and other Star Wars fans!
Win amazing Star Wars merch!
Countdown till #May4thOnDLive Party on May 4th at 10AM PDT
How to Participate
Register your DLive profile and share the fun with your friends
You can still participate without the registration
Choose your side, and show your best Star Wars costumes in streams
10AM – 2PM, May 4th PDT
Top 10 streamers with best outfits will be awarded Star Wars merch
(Star Wars Heroes BB9 Buddie Plush Pillow)
20 Star Wars mugs will be given away to lucky users who shared the campaign
(Millennium Falcon Heat Change Mug)
Top 5 streamers (most viewers) on the winning side (most viewers) will get Star Wars merch
(Star Wars Darth Vader Helmet Kettle)
All registered streamers will choose to be on the light or dark side
All registered streamers will receive a special badge on the stream thumbnail
Terms & Conditions
The Event is open only to those who: (i) at the time of entry, are at least 18 years old, or if between 13 (or in certain jurisdictions, 16 years old) and 18 years old, have permission from their legal guardian; (ii) have an account on https://dlive.tv and agree to be bound by DLive’s terms and conditions at https://community.dlive.tv/about/terms-of-service/ (the “DLive Terms”); and (iii) are not located in any Prohibited State. For purpose of these Rules: (i) “Prohibited States” means a state or jurisdiction in which the Event violates its Gaming Laws, including Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Louisiana, Maryland, Montana, South Carolina, South Dakota, and Tennessee; and “Gaming Laws” means various rules, regulations and laws addressing sweepstakes, contests, and tournaments with entry fees and/or prizes govern the Event. It is your responsibility to determine whether the state, country, territory or jurisdiction in which you are located is a Prohibited Jurisdiction. We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to monitor the location from which you participate in the Event, and we may block access from any Prohibited Jurisdiction.
Other Conditions - No Cheating
Welcome to the Maythe4th on DLive Event (the “Event”)! It is the responsibility of all Event participants (the “Participants”, “you” and “your”) to know and understand that fake followers and botting of any kind will result in a forfeiture of their contribution to the rewards pool.
DLive reserves the right to take action as it deems appropriate, including at any time disqualifying you from participating in the Event, in the event you breach any Game Terms, DLive Terms or these Rules.
Other Conditions - Without limiting the restrictions set forth in the DLive Terms
• Gambling, raffles, or fantasy sports betting are prohibited.
• In the event that your participation in the Event is sponsored by third parties, you cannot create the impression that DLive creates, sponsors, or otherwise endorses your third party sponsors, their products, or their services.
• You cannot promote other live streaming or video platforms, alcohol, tobacco, drugs, pornography, weapons, betting or gambling, or any companies, products or services related to the above.
• You cannot broadcast or publish any content that is misleading, fraudulent, deceptive, illegal, obscene, libelous, threatening, harassing or otherwise objectionable or contrary to DLive’s interests.
Without limiting the DLive Terms:
• DLive is not liable for any incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages (including, without limitation, loss of data or goodwill, and loss of business opportunity) of any kind arising out of or in connection with this Event, whether or not DLive has been informed of the possibility of such damage, even if a limited remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you. In no event will DLive’s total liability to you arising out of or in connection with the Event exceed one hundred dollars ($100). This term will continue beyond the term of the Event.
• You agree to protect, defend, indemnify and hold harmless DLive, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives and employees from and against any and all costs and expenses, damages, claims, suits, actions, liabilities, losses and judgments including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and legal expenses, based on, arising out of or in any way related or connected with in connection with your breach of the DLive Terms, Game Terms or these Rules. This obligation will continue beyond the term of the Event.