Start a streaming career
DLive empowers creators and rewards communities.
If you are looking for a platform that treats every content creator like a VIP, choose DLive.
Join and #StreamOnDLive NOW!
Getting Started with 3 Easy Steps
(and a FAST TRACK to DLive Partnership program for Mixer Partners)
1. Sign up and set up your channel on DLive
2. Learn about exclusive features on DLive
We have tailored a welcome letter for you to understand what DLive is and how it works.
- Treasure chest allows your viewers to support you for free by interacting with you more.
Learn more >
- BTT Staking – For the first time, content creators are able to earn from the growth of the platform.
Learn more >
3. Join the community and GO LIVE
Now you know everything about DLive, it’s time to join our community to make some friends.
Join our Discord or follow our Twitter.
On top of everything mentioned above, we also have
- DLive Guardian Program
- DLive Partnership Program
- Weekly community stream hosted by DLive team every Thursday
- Monthly community events for you to participate in
- Last but not least, you are automatically granted a direct line to our customer support from DLive dedicated Streamer Relations Team. You can find them on the Discord, and they are ready to help you with anything 24/7. (Unlike other platforms, this is NOT a benefit, this is fundamental of DLive since Day 1)
Introducing Fast Track to DLive Verified Partner For Mixer Partners
- Start your first stream on DLive
- Update your Mixer channel About section with a line of text Join me on DLive at <your-new-dlive-channel-URL>
- Write an email to email@example.com using the email address associated with your DLive account. In the email, include your name, your Mixer channel URL, and your DLive channel URL. Make sure the subject of the email is Fast Track – <your-dlive-username>
- We will review your application. If you are qualified, your DLive Verified Partnership status will be enabled immediately after approval!
* The Fast Track program is only available to Mixer Partners from now until July 21, 2020.
* All applicants are required to have an active partnership status on Mixer before July 21, 2020.
Learn more about our DLive Partnership Program